Diary of a wimpy kid



Diary of a wimpy kid by Jeff Kinney

The main character is Greg Heffley, who may be from 11-13 years old, and his family with his dad, mom and his brother Rodrick who live together. It’s the first year of middle school for Greg and Rowley where weaklings share the hallways with kids who are taller, meaner, and already shaving. Greg is happy to have Rowley as a friend but when he starts to rise on the popularity list then he wants to use it to his own advantage and that will test their friendship in hilarious ways. Rodrick gives advice to Greg how to survive middle school and then he tries to teach that to Rowley because he thinks that he's lame and childish.

The front page is very simple. There is only a white page with black and white colours. It's a drawn boy that looks very sad with a backpack.

I chose this book just because I have seen the movie of the book and I found it very funny so I said let's give it a try. My expectations were that it was going to be a comedy book. I would recommend this book to people who like to laugh. The age I would recommend this book to is kids and teenagers.

Overall, I think this is an great book and I would recommend you to give it a try. Out of the other books in the series this is a must read. I give this book a 10/10 and if you want to you could watch the movies of the series.

/Ball is life

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Sommarboktips: Kära dagbok (jag hatar dig)

Recension: Mörkt svek

Boktips- En sekund i taget