Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood by Oliver Bowden

I have read the book Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood by Oliver Bowden. The book is about Ezio Auditiore and the brotherhood that he belongs to, the assassins. Ezio is trying to protect the brotherhood at the same time as he is looking for some sort of godly artifacts, this is the mission he got from a god and this god decided that he was worthy of this task.

All the Assassin’s creed books are based on the Assassin’s creed games which is interesting, people say that the books have a strong connection to the games which is true. If you have ever played one of the games you would almost notice this immediately.

This book is definitely action packed and if you like when stuff happens all the time I would greatly recommend it, of course it would be a bonus if you have played the game and liked it. It makes the experience a whole lot better.

If I had to rate this book I would give it 8/10 since I have played the games and I really didn’t need to read it to know what would happen. Even if the games enhance the experience it isn’t really fun going through the story twice, for me that is.

If you do decide to read this book I highly recommend you taking it a bit slow, because it can get tiring to read 500 pages in let’s say a week. You will get bored at times.

Boy in 9th grade

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Sommarboktips: Kära dagbok (jag hatar dig)

Recension: Mörkt svek

Boktips- En sekund i taget