Ferals: The Swarm Descends

Ferals by Jacob Grey

This time I have read a book called Ferals: The Swarm Descends by Jacob Grey, And this is the second book in his Ferals series. This series is a trilogy and that means it has three books in total. I myself have only read the first and now this one. I’m gonna read the third as soon as possible because I think it’s a really good story in them and that they aren’t that hard to read. Not too many pages and the writing lines aren’t too small either. This second book has 279 pages and I don’t personally think it’s so many because I enjoy reading this series so much. I would say that this is a fantasy/humour/adventure/a little romance series, because things are happening in the books that aren’t "normal". For example that there are ferals.

The book is about Caw who is a feral, which means that he can control and talk to a specific animal. In his case it is crows he can talk to and he can control them, as I said. And in this book he is trying to figure out what a stone does and what it means. This stone is something that his mother had when she was alive, And now that Caw has it everyone is trying to get it, Because it’s something special about the stone that everyone want it to.

I love this book and this book series because it has a good and mysterious story to it. And you have to remember what happened at times to understand what happens next. There is always something that is happening there aren’t like any times that they are just sitting down and doing nothing instead there is happening stuff and you must read to understand what is happening

Written by Linnéa 9K2

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Sommarboktips: Kära dagbok (jag hatar dig)

Recension: Mörkt svek

Boktips- En sekund i taget